Digital Marketing Officer
Orchid Koh Pich Hospital, one of the leading private hospitals in Cambodia which is dedicated to providing high quality health care services for men, women and children. Orchid Koh Pich’s Vision, Mission and Activities are as the following:
- Vision: to provide an immediate and lifesaving medical services to every woman and child in order to contribute the reduction of maternal and child morbidity and mortality rate in Cambodia.
- Mission: to provide high-level professional medical care services with customer focused, being results oriented and sustainable.
- Activity: provide informed choices on sexual reproductive health, maternity and obstetrics gynecological, high-quality birth delivery, and with child care services.
Orchid Koh Pich Hospital’s facility is specifically designed and equipped with modern technologies for the convenience and comfort of first time mother and child. The facility is fully staffed with highly skilled medical service providers ranging from gynecologist, births delivery, neonatologist, on site fertility clinic, laboratory and child care services for first time parents.
It is a role requirement that the job holder must fully comply with and promote the vision, mission and activities of Orchid Koh Pich Hospital at all time.
Job Title: Digital Marketing
Location: Diamond Island, Phnom Penh
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Probationary Period: Three (03) Months
Closing Date of Application: 05 September 2019
The Digital Marketing Officer (DMO) will be responsible for initiating and developing creative contents for communications and marketing materials and assist in overseeing the digital marketing strategies for Orchid Koh Pich Hospital.
- Develop, produce and manage digital marketing contents and activities;
- Manage and maintain social media including website, Facebook and YouTube;
- Work in team to develop action plans and strategy to generate new clients;
- Develop creative health contents for communication and marketing materials;
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports;
- Work with printing, advertising and design agencies and other suppliers to produce marketing and communication tools, and ensure produced items are in good quality;
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites;
- Work on printed material to supplement online products;
- Edits, refurbish pictures and/or other graphic artwork for posting;
- Assess and provide recommendations to maximize digital marketing returns;
- Perform others task as line manager assigned.
- A bachelor degree marketing, communication and or relevant qualifications;
- Women are highly encourage to apply;
Skills and Experience:
- With 2-3 years of direct experience in digital marketing in health care is an advantage;
- Computer literacy – MS office, design software, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Knowledge/experience of health products is preferable;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts;
- Effective communicator, good proficiency in written Khmer and understanding of English,
Attitude / Motivation:
- Desire to apply good modern management/technical skills to achieve business KPIs,
- Ability to lead and demonstrate excellent leadership to the team,
- Must have strong ethical and moral value,
- Results oriented and innovative,
- Strong, determined, self-motivated and with strong ethical values,
- Adaptable and flexible; take initiative – take on the can-do attitude,
- Able to work in a pressured environment,
- Committed to reproductive health in development and an individual’s right to control their own fertility.
Staff members have a legal duty of confidence to patients. Any employee disclosing confidential/ patient records or information to any unauthorized person or persons will render the employee subject to disciplinary action, which may result in dismissal.